Step Groove Rigid - Flex Boards PCB Layout Design Designability Rogers
PCB Layout Design Description:
1. Focus on component sourcing.
2. Management team with 10+ years of experience in the material.
3. PCB Component Sourcing Teams: Project department, Engineering department, Purchasing.
4. department, Quality department, Customs Declaration department.
5. Professional component validation engineers.
6. Professional BOM Engineers.
PCB Layout Design Parameters:
|SMT Capability||14 million spots per day|
|SMT Lines||12 SMT lines|
|Reject Rate||R&C: 0.3%|
|PCB Board||POP boards/Normal Boards/FPC boards/Rigid-flex boards/Metal base boards|
|Parts Dimension||Min BGA Footprint:03015 Chip/0.35mm BGA|
|Parts SMT Accuracy:±0.04mm|
|IC SMT Accuracy:±0.03mm|
Q. What service can you supply?
TongZhan was founded in 2011 and is committed to being a leading one-stop EMS provider. We specialize in high-speed turn-key PCB services: PCB design, Fabrication, Components sourcing, PCBA, and Supply Chain service.
Q. What is your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
There is no limit to our MOQ, depending on the specific requirements, samples and mass production can be supported, and customized models are supported.
PCB Layout Design Introduction:
layout skills: In the layout design of the PCB, the unit of the circuit board should be analyzed, and the layout design should be carried out according to the function. When laying out all the components of the circuit, the following principles should be followed:
1. Arrange the position of each functional circuit unit according to the circuit process, so that the layout is convenient for signal circulation, and the signal keeps the same direction as possible.
2. Centering on the core components of each functional unit, make a layout around him. Components should be evenly, integrally, and compactly arranged on the PCB to minimize and shorten the leads and connections between components.
3. For circuits that work at high frequencies, the distribution parameters between components should be considered. In general, the components should be arranged in parallel as far as possible, which is not only beautiful, but also easy to install and weld, and easy to mass produce.