Producibility Immersion Gold + OSP PCB Board Design Rigid - Flex Boards Rogers
Prototype PCB Assembly Description:
1. Focus on component sourcing.
2. Management team with 10+ years of experience in the material.
3. PCB Component Sourcing Teams: Project department, Engineering department, Purchasing.
4. department, Quality department, Customs Declaration department.
5. Professional component validation engineers.
6. Professional BOM Engineers.
Prototype PCB Assembly Parameters:
|Copper Thickness||0.3-12 oz|
|Min Mechanical Hole||0.1mm|
|Min Laser Hole||0.075mm|
|Max Aspect Ratio||20:01|
|Max Board Size||650mm*1130mm|
|Min Outline Tolerance||±0.1mm|
|Min PP Thickness||0.06mm|
|Materials||FR4, High-Tg FR4, Rogers, Nelco, RCC, PTFE, M4, M6, TU862, TU872|
|Surface Finished||HASL, HASL Pb Free Immersion Gold/Tin/Silver Osp, Immersion Gold+OSP|
|Special Capability||Gold Finger Plating, Peelable, Carbon ink|
Prototype PCB Assembly Introduction:
In high-speed design, the characteristic impedance of controlled impedance boards and lines is one of the most important and common problems. First understand the definition of a transmission line: A transmission line consists of two conductors of a certain length, one for sending a signal and the other for receiving a signal (remember the concept of "loop" instead of "ground"). In a multilayer board, each trace is part of a transmission line, and the adjacent reference plane can act as a second trace or return. The key to a line being a "good" transmission line is to keep its characteristic impedance constant throughout the line.