FPC Boards Prototype PCB Assembly Carbon Ink Through Hole Assembly TU862
Prototype PCB Assembly Description:
1. From prototype to production.
2. 2-68 layers board fabrication.
3. TPS Lean production and high reliability.
4. IATF16949, UL certification.
Prototype PCB Assembly Parameters:
|SMT Capability||14 million spots per day|
|SMT Lines||12 SMT lines|
|Reject Rate||R&C: 0.3%|
|PCB Board||POP boards/Normal Boards/FPC boards/Rigid-flex boards/Metal base boards|
|Parts Dimension||Min BGA Footprint:03015 Chip/0.35mm BGA|
|Parts SMT Accuracy:±0.04mm|
|IC SMT Accuracy:±0.03mm|
Prototype PCB Assembly Introduction:
1. After the electronic equipment adopts printed boards, due to the consistency of similar printed boards, manual wiring errors are avoided, and automatic insertion or mounting of electronic components, automatic soldering, and automatic detection can be realized, which ensures electronic products. quality, improve labor productivity, reduce costs, and facilitate maintenance.
2. Provide the required electrical characteristics, characteristic impedance, and electromagnetic compatibility characteristics for the circuit in high-speed or high-frequency circuits.
3. The printed board with passive components embedded inside provides certain electrical functions, simplifies the electronic installation procedure, and improves the reliability of the product.
4. In large-scale and ultra-large-scale electronic packaging components, an effective chip carrier is provided for the miniaturized chip packaging of electronic components.