Producibility One Stop PCB Assembly Flexible Boards Medical Care Carbon Ink
One-Stop PCB Assembly Description:
1. Quick-turn and flexible delivery
2. Support a wide range of PCBs: high-layer, multi-layer, rigid-flex, high frequency, high speed, etc.
3. Professional supplier positioning.
4. Seamless link from prototype to mass production.
5. Whole-flow quality assurance, IPC, Special industry inspection standard.
One-Stop PCB Assembly Parameters:
|SMT Capability||14 million spots per day|
|SMT Lines||12 SMT lines|
|Reject Rate||R&C: 0.3%|
|PCB Board||POP boards/Normal Boards/FPC boards/Rigid-flex boards/Metal base boards|
|Parts Dimension||Min BGA Footprint:03015 Chip/0.35mm BGA|
|Parts SMT Accuracy:±0.04mm|
|IC SMT Accuracy:±0.03mm|
One-Stop PCB Assembly Introduction:
The printed circuit board has good product consistency, and it can adopt a standardized design, which is conducive to the realization of mechanization and automation in the production process. At the same time, the entire printed circuit board that has been assembled and debugged can be used as an independent spare part, which is convenient for the exchange and maintenance of the whole product. At present, printed circuit boards have been widely used in the manufacture of electronic products.