Quick Turn To Prototype Printed Circuit Board Fabrication TU862 POP Board
Printed Circuit Board Fabrication Description:
1. A team of experts with more than 10 years of experience.
2. Professional component certified engineers and experienced supply chain management team.
3. Pay attention to the latest international market information and provide competitive prices.
4. Certified suppliers and parts.
Printed Circuit Board Fabrication Parameters:
|Copper Thickness||0.3-12 oz|
|Min Mechanical Hole||0.1mm|
|Min Laser Hole||0.075mm|
|Max Aspect Ratio||20:01|
|Max Board Size||650mm*1130mm|
|Min Outline Tolerance||±0.1mm|
|Min PP Thickness||0.06mm|
|Materials||FR4, High-Tg FR4, Rogers, Nelco, RCC, PTFE, M4, M6, TU862, TU872|
|Surface Finished||HASL, HASL Pb Free Immersion Gold/Tin/Silver Osp, Immersion Gold+OSP|
|Special Capability||Gold Finger Plating, Peelable, Carbon ink|
Q. What is your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
There is no limit to our MOQ, depending on the specific requirements, samples and mass production can be supported, and customized models are supported.
Q: What are the payment terms we can accept?
We recommend that you use T/T, and other needs can be communicated with our staff.
Printed Circuit Board Fabrication Introduction:
1. Provide the required electrical characteristics, characteristic impedance, and electromagnetic compatibility characteristics for the circuit in high-speed or high-frequency circuits.
2. The printed board with passive components embedded inside provides certain electrical functions, simplifies the electronic installation procedure, and improves the reliability of the product.
3. In large-scale and ultra-large-scale electronic packaging components, an effective chip carrier is provided for the miniaturized chip packaging of electronic components.