15 years experience PCB/PCBA manufacturing
customized turnkey solutions
OEM & ODM avaiable
Short lead time & high quality
Surface Mount And Through-Hole Assemblies
Small To Large Volume Production
Prototype Boards And Assemblies
Full Product Box Build
Potting And Conformal Coating
Complete, Turnkey Production
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Polyimide Fpc Assembly Pcb Assembly Services , Circuit Board Assembly Services For Flexible Pcb
Polyimide FPC Assembly PCB Assembly services for Flexible PCB
Flexible printed circuit board
1. The high standard workshops for SMT, DIP, and Assembling ensure our strong processing capacity.
2. Abundant experience and strong ability in material sourcing, manufacturing, test and quality
3. Products in kinds of fields, such as Power, Communication equipment, remote control system, car DVD,
GPS navigation and consumer electronic products etc.
PCB capability and services:
1. Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
PCB Assembly services:
Automatic Pick & Place
Component Placement as Small as 0201
Fine Pitch QEP - BGA
Automatic Optical Inspection
Hand Assembly and Soldering
IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
Function testing as requested
Aging test for LED and Power boards
Complete unit assembly (which including plastics, metal box, Coil, cable assembly etc)
Both dip-coating and vertical spray coating is available. Protecting non-conductive dielectric layer that is
applied onto the printed circuit board assembly to protect the electronic assembly from damage due to
contamination, salt spray, moisture, fungus, dust and corrosion caused by harsh or extreme environments.
When coated, it is clearly visible as a clear and shiny material.
Complete box build
Complete 'Box Build' solutions including materials management of all components, electromechanical parts,
plastics, casings and print & packaging material
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI minimizing functional defects caused by
·Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming