1, LED Light sources: 2835/3014/3528/5050/5630/5730/1W high power
3, CRI: >75Ra,>80Ra
4, LED light: LED tube,LED bulb,LED ceiling light,LED downlight,LED panel light and etc
1. Indoor out door decoration.
2. Architectural and boutique atmosphere lighting.
3. Back, concealed , channel letter lighting.
4. Emergency & security, advertisement sign lighting.
5. Holiday Decoration.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
led lamp assembly,
custom pcb assembly
2 OZ copper Aluminum LED PCB Assembly and PCB Assembly for LED Electronic Products
PCB capability and services:
1. Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
Single- or double-sided mixed technology or SMT (Surface Mount) for PCB assembly
Single- or double-sided BGA and micro-BGA installation and rework with 100% X-ray inspection
PCB board components, including all types of BGAs, QFNs, CSPs, 0201, 01005, POP, and Pressfit Components in small quantities
Part Polarity Capacitors, SMT Polarized Capacitors, and Through-Hole Polarized Capacitors
IPC-A-610E and IPC/EIA-STD workmanship operation
ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 management systems
Lean production system
ERP and PTS system support for management
1. IQC: Incoming Quality Control (Incoming Materials Inspection)
2. First Article Inspection (FAI) for every process
3. IPQC: In Process Quality Control
4. QC: 100% Test & Inspection
5. QA: Quality Assurance based on QC inspection again
6. Workmanship: IPC-A-610, ESD
7. Quality Management based on CQC, ISO9001:2008, ISO/TS16949
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI minimizing functional defects caused by
Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming