We provided both SMT and Through hole Assembly.
Manual inserstion and Automatic insertion.
ICT testing to inspect all the through hole parts.
UL/ISO/ RoHS approval
Fast delivery, high quality, best after-sales service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Custom SMT BGA PCB Printed Circuit Board Assembly AOI Testing
1. PCB design & fabrication
2. Material Sourcing Service
3. SMD assembly and Through hole components insertion
4. IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
5. Function testing as requested
6. Complete Unit assembly ( which including plastics, metal box, Coil, cable inside etc)
7. Packing design
Our advanced equipment, process flows in SMT, DIP assembly and high Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) are the fundamental assurance of providing high quality assembly service. The excellent soldering skills to our experienced employee on the production line, and the comfortable clean working environment ensures the quality of our strong processing capacity.
All of our products are produced under strictly observation of the ISO9001: 2000 and conform to the ROHS standard. We always take customer's satisfaction as our principle pursuit, " Good quality with reasonable price", "Quick delivery".
PCB Assembly services:
Automatic Pick & Place
Component Placement as Small as 0201
Fine Pitch QEP - BGA
Automatic Optical Inspection
Hand Assembly and Soldering
IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
Function testing as requested
Aging test for LED and Power boards
Complete unit assembly (which including plastics, metal box, Coil, cable assembly etc)
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI minimizing functional defects caused by
Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming
Design file format:
1. Gerber RS-274X, 274D, Eagle and AutoCAD's DXF, DWG
2. BOM (bill of materials)
3. Pick and place file (XYRS)
1. Turnkey manufacturing or quick-turn prototypes
2. Board-level assembly or complete system integration
3. Low-volume or mixed-technology assembly for PCBA
4. Even consignment production
5. Supported capabilities