1) Professional Surface-mounting and Through-hole soldering Technology
2) Various sizes like 1206,0805,0603,0402,0201components SMT technology
3) ICT(In Circuit Test),FCT(Functional Circuit Test) technology.
4) PCB Assembly With UL,CE,FCC,Rohs Approval
5) Nitrogen gas reflow soldering technology for SMT.
6) High Standard SMT&Solder Assembly Line
7) High density interconnected board placement technology capacity.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||1.6mm||Finished Copper:||2 OZ|
Customized Project PCB Board Assembly Green Solder Mask White Silkscreen HASL Surface Finishing 1.6MM Thickness
Detailed Specification of Pcb Assembly
|1||Type of Assembly||SMT and Thru-hole|
|2||Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste,Leaded and Lead-Free|
|3||Components||Passives Down to 0201 Size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carries/CSP|
|Double-Sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 08 Mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement-Same Day Service|
|3||Bare Board Size||Smallest:0.25x0.25 Inches|
|4||File Formats||Bill of Materials|
|5||Type of Service||Turn-Key,Partial Turn-Key or Consignment|
|6||Component Packaging||Cut Tape|
|7||Turn Time||15 to 20 days|
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI minimizing functional defects caused by
Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming
Design file format:
1. Gerber RS-274X, 274D, Eagle and AutoCAD's DXF, DWG
2. BOM (bill of materials)
3. Pick and place file (XYRS)
1. Turnkey manufacturing or quick-turn prototypes
2. Board-level assembly or complete system integration
3. Low-volume or mixed-technology assembly for PCBA
4. Even consignment production
5. Supported capabilities
Q: What files do you use in PCB fabrication?
A: Gerber or Eagle, BOM listing, PNP and Components Position
Q:Is it possible you could offer sample?
A: Yes, we can custom you sample to test before mass production
Q: When will I get the quotation after sent Gerber, BOM and test procedure?
A: Within 6 hours for PCB quotation and around 24-48 hours for PCBA quotation.
Q: How can I know the process of my PCB production?
A: 5-7days for PCB production and components purchasing, and 14 days for PCB assembly and Testing
Q: How can I make sure the quality of my PCB?
A: We ensure that each piece of PCB products work well before shipping. We'll test all of them according to your test procedure.
A full range of products and services as follows:
1. Single-sided, double-side & multi-layer PCB
2. SMT & PTH assembly, COB, DIP, OEM service
3. Quantities range from prototype to mass production
4. All boards are electronically tested and shipped with a full set of QA report
5. Advantage: Fast delivery, High reliable, Advanced equipment, Cheap price
We look forward to your specific enquiries and hope to be your most reliable partner in the near futrue.
Buying from us, you will get the lowest cost and quality guarantee.